On-line ticket purchase
|reduced||80 CZK||children/students/disabled people|
|reduced – senior||80 CZK||seniors 60+|
|family 2+1||350 CZK||2 adults + 1 child 6–15 y.o.|
|family 2+2||350 CZK||2 adults + 2 children 6–15 y.o.|
|family 2+3||350 CZK||2 adults + 3 children 6–15 y. o.|
|Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.|
|gift ticket – regular||150 CZK||dospělý|
|gift ticket – reduced||80 CZK||dítě 6–15 let/student/ZTP/senior 60+|
|Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.|
- Bring the printed tickets purchased online or store them in your mobile phone when you visit the museum.
- For reduced tickets purchased online, you must show proof of eligibility for the discount at the museum box office.
- Holders of a Disabled Persons’ Pass have free admission including an escort; they will receive their free ticket at the ticket office.
- Other admission options (20% discount on Family Pass, Sphere card, etc.) cannot be purchased online, they must be purchased directly at the museum box office upon presentation of the documents required to claim the discount – see Opening hours and admission fees
- Tickets purchased online are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase, gift tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- An e-ticket purchased is valid for one admission for the number of persons indicated, i.e. all persons must come at the same time.
- The ticket is deactivated after redemption.
- Tickets purchased online cannot be returned or exchanged.
- In the event of loss or damage to the ticket, the museum will not provide a replacement on-line ticket.
- After the expiration date, the on-line ticket cannot be redeemed, the customer is not entitled to a replacement or a refund of the price paid.
- Select “non timed tours”.
- Select either “Tickets” or “Gift Tickets”, select the category of tickets and the number of tickets.
- Then fill in your personal details in the “basket”, check your email address to make sure it is spelled correctly. If you enter your email
incorrectly, the tickets will not reach you.
- Choose the delivery method – if you choose eTicket, pay by card and the ticket will be delivered to you by email, if you choose personal collection, you will pick up the reserved ticket at the ticket office and pay for it on the spot.
- Once payment is made, the system will send the tickets or reservation number to your email.
- Print the delivered tickets or save them on your phone. When you arrive at the museum, report to the box office to present the printed ticket or show the ticket on your phone.
- If your tickets do not arrive immediately after payment, check your junk/spam box to see if tickets have been dropped there.